02-14-2013 01:00 PM
33 12
tools
    I find this poor excuse that software needs to be tested as farcical. I have used my Nokia 920 and 900 on many 3G networks around the world and have never had a problem with connections.
    Here are the country's I have used my phone. New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Both the Philippian's,Germany were Lumina 900.
    02-13-2013 10:19 PM
    Got an update today for my phone... I have a red lumia 920 from thailand... i check manually... go to setting/phone update/check for update... should start downloading itself

Yes, actually I went to the Nokia Care before posting this topic. They can update the phone software for me, but all contents would be wiped away, they mentioned that. So I give up.
    But let's think over, should I need to go to the Nokia Care everytime update push? Should I wipe away all my phone contents everytime I update? That is not really made a sense.

Up until now, there is no any update yet.

P.S. Even Asus Padfone still take sharper outdoor photo than a lumia 920, sigh...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    02-14-2013 09:10 AM
    Got an update today for my phone... I have a red lumia 920 from thailand... i check manually... go to setting/phone update/check for update... should start downloading itself
    Goddddd!!! I checked just now, it pushed me an update to (manually push). I had checked the day before but there was nothing.
    Thanks a lot, finally I got an update. But there is a new problems.
    Memory full!!!
    Still cant solve it yet. Dont really know what are those Other (pic attached)

02-14-2013 10:09 AM
    Clear out your search history. That should clear up enough space for it. Maybe uninstall an app or two?
    02-14-2013 10:49 AM
    Clear out your search history. That should clear up enough space for it. Maybe uninstall an app or two?
    Did all procedures already, maybe need to factory reset after new firmware updated.

02-14-2013 10:54 AM
    I am frustrated as are many people no doubt with the obvious fix/s that are needed. I would rather wait an extra month or 2 and have them release a proper fix, one that works and doesnt cause any other issues than a botched rush job that starts everyone moaning again. Thier next release will seal it for me, either staying with MS or drop kicking it out the window (excuse the pun)
    02-14-2013 10:54 AM
    Normally other wont take anything more than 4 GM (From many devices I have seen) you have 12 GM and it is far too much than normal and since you FINALLY got an OTA update after long time wait I think you should not be too lazy to factory reset but make sure you follow all recommendation before factory reset otherwise you may get BRICK.

Good luck with update Portico
    02-14-2013 11:27 AM
    Thats strange... i had the opposite effect... I ended up having more storage than before.... Before update, i had roughly 4gb but after update I had a little more than 8gb... which was a plus... I've never had any problems with my 920 and still seem to have the perfect 920. Camera is defiantly a lot better then the previous firmware which is awesome!!!! Now i have an all around phone.

Goddddd!!! I checked just now, it pushed me an update to (manually push). I had checked the day before but there was nothing.
    Thanks a lot, finally I got an update. But there is a new problems.
    Memory full!!!
    Still cant solve it yet. Dont really know what are those Other (pic attached)
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/15/syvesave.jpg

02-14-2013 01:00 PM
33 12