Hi, yesterday has been a bad day for me: my lumia 920 fell down from my self hands (apple would said: '4.5" are too much for your hands' :D).
    I was really surprised noticing that the back was like new and the front gorgeous glass had a not deep (i think) but pretty long scratch.
    I'll post a picture of it later, but anyway I want to know which is the best glass repair spray (or other products) i can buy to try to hide it and what results i can achieve with these products.

Also, the left side of the phone had a few scratches and i wish i could substitute the entire "cover". I saw some videos on youtube and it seems easy, but i can't find where to buy this original part of the phone on internet. Does anyone know any site where to buy it?

Last question: does anyone know if nokia assistants are like the apple's one? (they substituted my iphone with scratches with a new one because i invented a problem with calling).

thanks
    01-29-2013 03:43 AM
    up!
    01-29-2013 11:43 AM
    Do you know any spray or liquid to repair scratches? I remember some posts about this on this forum, but i can't find it anymore!
    01-30-2013 08:27 AM
    I'd be rather interested in this too. IIRC, it's likely that in both our cases it's the oleophobic coating, rather than the glass itself that is scratched, so a spray sounds feasible? I've also been advised that with a screen protector the scratch will be invisible, so I've ordered one .
    01-30-2013 08:33 AM
    where did you ordered the screen protector? :)
    01-31-2013 04:34 AM
    I was going to get a zagg invisibleshield (as I've had them in the past), but they're pricey so I though I'd try these guys first - BarrierChief The ULTIMATE Nokia Lumia 920 Screen Protector from BarrierChief!

I also have a load of rubish terrapin ones from ebay that scratch far too easily - they barely last a week before they need replacing.
    teo155 likes this.
    01-31-2013 05:52 AM
    best screen protectors are the ones that self heal. if they do get a scratch on them the scratch eventually disappears and your screen is still protected. the zagg ones are a lil expensive but then again you get what you paid for. and they have free replacement for the lifetime of your phone.
    teo155 likes this.
    01-31-2013 07:57 AM
    I was going to get a zagg invisibleshield (as I've had them in the past), but they're pricey so I though I'd try these guys first - BarrierChief The ULTIMATE Nokia Lumia 920 Screen Protector from BarrierChief!

I also have a load of rubish terrapin ones from ebay that scratch far too easily - they barely last a week before they need replacing.
    Ok, let me know if the BarrierChief one will work, otherwise i'll get it from zagg.com
    02-01-2013 05:51 AM
    I've ben told they have changed recently, but I dropped my iPhone and smashed the screen. I went to the Apple Store and showed them my iPhone and they replaced it for me for free. No need to invent a problem.

I have hear they may have stopped that practice now with Apple Care Plus but it sure was nice at the time...

I have a Zagg full body on my 920 and it works very well - and hides minor scratches.

For the OP you will have to find a screen, or do a search and there are places that replace the screens. I can't recommend any personally. Good luck.
    02-01-2013 01:28 PM