Buying a new case help me avoid a mistake!

zachjjackson

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
I want good protection for my lumia 920 seeing as its the longest (1 month) I've ever owned a phone without completely cracking the screen lol. Right now I'm trying to decide between these three cases.

1. Incipio Faxion

2. Otterbox commuter series

3. Speck candy shell

I've heard mixed reviews about all of them, to be honest I like the looks of the speck candy shell the best, followed by the incipio faxion....I would get the otterbox with no question but I'd hate to get such a good lookin phone and then cover up the nice glossy back with the otterboxes flat black and grey look.

zachjjackson

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
welp I'll assume that either everyone who viewed this thread either don't have any case on their phone or just flat out don't care so I went ahead and got the speck case :D hopefully I didn't make a mistake it looks like a nice case..

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I have the speck candyshell in black/grey. Its a nice case and I like it. I also have a leather case with a bely clip and a black gel case (empire) silicon from Amazon. And I'm waiting on an amzer shellster for the 920 I have one for my 900 and like it very much.

conanheath

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Search Ballistic cases on web. Sounds like you already purchased a case, but if you find you need more protection, Ballistic has some serious protection and a Better design than commuter. I'm waiting for Seidio to come out with a shell type case with fitted belt clip. Ballistic and Otterbox are just too big but they are the only offerings with integrated belt clip.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2