The oddest thing. The alarm tone goes off on my phone, I wake up, hit dismiss and take the phone off the wireless charger, I give the screen a quick glance and then turn it off and set it on the table. Seconds later it makes a loud trickling noise and when I look at it the screen is on but there are no notifications of any kind...just the lock screen, and then the screen goes black again.

I turned the screen on, surfed around...didn't find anything that has changed. So I went into ringtones and started playing all the built in tones until I found it in Nokia's custom list. The one title "Broken Tone" sounds like what it played. I don't have that tone set to anything in the settings there.

Anyone else have that happen to them?
    02-02-2013 11:20 AM
    sounds like the NFC chip is interacting with something.. credit cards, or any other form of RFID cards may cause the phone to interact with them when the phone is on (screen on, does not happen when screen is off)
    jh20001 likes this.
    02-02-2013 11:29 AM
    sounds like the NFC chip is interacting with something.. credit cards, or any other form of RFID cards may cause the phone to interact with them when the phone is on (screen on, does not happen when screen is off)
    Right!! I set it on top of my wallet sitting on the table. HAH! My AMEX is in there with a chip. Hmm. Maybe it's not so nice to have an AMEX with a chip then if it's that easy to pick it up :/
    02-02-2013 12:22 PM
    haha! glad to help :D
    02-02-2013 06:28 PM