Unacceptable

tweety1982

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Everyone,

So I got a yellow lumia 920, right when they come out. I got it through telstra here in Australia. It is an unlocked version. I was very happy with the phone, but lately its getting so bad im sending it back to the service center.

Like others my phone stops working several times during the day. It wont let me make phone calls or use data to chat with. I cant see any pattern but it happens, a lot now. You can only imagine the frustration when you need to call someone and your phone wont call or in the middle of a chat on Line/Whatsapp you messages stops sending. Its total unacceptable. Now some other people have this issue on the forums, but I?m so tired of it that I am sending the phone to the repair center.

Im going to keep this thread updated with what happens with the phone at the service center and if the phone actually gets fixed.

cme4oil

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Yes, this is called the warranty... You seem to have a bad phone and I"m sure it will get all squared away. Keep us updated for the data point information. Nokia has been very good and bending over backwards to keep you happy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss