Recommend a headset with mic for Lumia 920?

Morten Andersen

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
As far as I've experienced. :) Android headphones is also compatible with windows phones. :) As Klipsch s4 and Bose se4, I mean it's that... but I know android headsets can be used to control windows phones.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Nokia Purity Monster WH-920 works very well (all controls), with a great audio quality ... well, a limited use to open a speech service too (holding mute and volume button of WH-920 on the same time) , like for a web search or to open OneNote (by "Note" word), to make a voice note ... but a speech service does not work with a lock screen ...

feedmylittletroll

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
The headphones from a S3 work perfectly for me. All the buttons from the headphones work. From what I understand, the S3 and Ativ S have the same headphones from the factory

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Logitech ue350VM far cheaper then monster and Bose but in my opinion sound wayyyyyyyy better and has a mic. Has to be the VM model though.

un hombre

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I have just bought Bose Mie2 and very happy with It. Great quality, stays in my ears no matter what.One minus is that there are no volume controls on cable, but I van live with It.Recommend It.

ampost

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
[TAB][/TAB]Definite issues with compatibility. Shure 535 doesn't let people hear you, nor iPhone 4S earphones. My beyerdynamics 101 worked.

farzonalmaneih

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
For a wonderful Bluetooth headset, the Pro Plantronics works great. Bluetooth crystal clear at 40 feet, music, call answer and hang up, voice command, etc. Just a great headset.

Mars2003

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Sony MH1-BL Livesounds. They're supposed to be around ?70 but I found them on Amazon for an epicly low ?7.

They can be found for very little money due to them being configued as the older style pin order. happily the Lumia 920 seems to be able to dynamically reasign the 3.5mm contact points from either of the standards.

Check out this thread on the subject [REVIEW] Sony MH1

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Do the controls work? Some reviews say otherwise

I would imagine the reviewers who have said the controls don't work on the purity line are using them with a Lumia 900, not a 920. When the screen was locked and off, the controls worked very sporadically on the 900. They work perfectly on the 920.

Zolotoy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Nokia Purity Monster WH-920 works very well (all controls), with a great audio quality ... well, a limited use to open a speech service too (holding mute and volume button of WH-920 on the same time) , like for a web search or to open OneNote (by "Note" word), to make a voice note ... but a speech service does not work with a lock screen ...

I am using this:
Amazon.com: Plantronics UPMX256X1 Flex Grip Headset: Cell Phones & Accessories
Works with locked screen. Just love it. Perfect for a car.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077