Lumia 920 & Signal Bug

yaashul

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello Friends,

I purchased a Lumia 920 around 10 days back. I m from India and I am using Idea Cellular. I am having a very strange Issue. My network signal status is most of the time showing no signal but I am able to receive call while It shows no signal. As soon as I dial a number my signal come back instantly. I am attaching a image to prove my point. (Its been edited just to remove the number of the caller...hope u understand).

Now my question is this a Nokia 920 Hardware bug/Microsoft windows 8 bug/of Idea Cellular Network is messing with me.
wp_ss_20130204_0001.png

yaashul

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I have done both soft & hard reset twice. Even replaced my micro sim from Mobile service provider.

BegaNovus I will try this and let u know.

yaashul

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I tried doing this ##3282 and it is showing no signal in DBM and most of thing are showing NA which is quote obvious. Strangely still when I make call signal suddenly appear. Is this issue can be related to my service provider or it is related to my mobile?

SZRimaging

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I get similar bugs on AT&T in the US on my 920. Seems to happen the most when I am switching through towers of different types (3G to ummm....whatever was before 3G). Not sure if it's a handoff issue or a phone issue. Reboots help sometimes, but not always.

varuen

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
hey did u get the solution?
I do have similar issue, when i restart my device it always shows no signal.
Plus the tower always fluctuate

yaashul

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I have started to live with it now. So its doesn't matter much whether I m seeing signal in my mobile if I am getting calls.

Sahar_Lumia

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I have the same problem the same signal problem occurs for me, and no one can contact me. I reset it, but still the same issue.
My problem is that I asked my friend to buy it from Dubai for me and I have no access to Nokia Care here :(

ideacellular81

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Hello Friends,

I purchased a Lumia 920 around 10 days back. I m from India and I am using Idea Cellular. I am having a very strange Issue. My network signal status is most of the time showing no signal but I am able to receive call while It shows no signal. As soon as I dial a number my signal come back instantly. I am attaching a image to prove my point. (Its been edited just to remove the number of the caller...hope u understand).

Now my question is this a Nokia 920 Hardware bug/Microsoft windows 8 bug/of Idea Cellular Network is messing with me.
View attachment 28024

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention your token ID 205IC349103.

Regards,
Idea Cellular

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo