I cant manage to make Video stabilization work.

AlphaRonin

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
So I have been told is already installed and i dont need to do anything. Well for me it doesnt happen.

It shoudl activate after you start recording but for me it is as shaky as before recording, is like moving the camera, it allows all the motion, while tapping a video it doesnt stabilize anything at all :_(.

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It helps you when you are trying to stable it in a very shaky situation, not that you can shake it like **** and it still shoots video as if it is in a time dilation subspace.

AlphaRonin

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
It doesn;t work at all I have seen loads of youtube vids of it working and i know how it should look.

My camera lense does move when i shake the phone, I feel and hear it. But it doesn't work when tapping, it is as if it is not activated... but they tell me its activates by itself so... :S ???

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Its a passive mechanic damper setup, how do you even activate it? Seriously you are showing more evidence of a clueless fear.

AlphaRonin

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
hahaha oh well. As I understand before shooting videos its off and when you press start its turns on. But mine wont turn on at all.

Pi Sin

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
OIS is HArdware not software dude
and if you shake phone have noise.. you should change the phone.
also.. OIS is hardware aiding in stablisation, it is not magic wand.
also how do you know it is not working? get a samsung phone or any other phone n record both shaking the same or same condition when recording and you will see it works

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa