Pictures of your GREY Lumia 920!!! Or 822...

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
So the title is self explanatory. I would like pictures of YOUR grey lumia 920 or 822 (or even your 820 with the grey back cover), not the one that is on nokia's website or posted on wpcentral news page. I would like to see it. No harm. Thank you!

yodies

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Whew, it makes me so glad I gave up on waiting for a gray one in early December. I would probably have a tic from the stress of having the delivery date pushed back over and over again.

HansTWN

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Just take a look at the other thread about Nokia's case CC-1043. Buy whatever color phone you can get locally and then turn that into a grey one with that case. Really can't tell the difference from the original, except through the tiny speaker and headphone plug holes

HansTWN

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I have seen the white one --- and I really hate it. The black one is kind of cool, though. However, since every other phone I have ever had was black or dark grey I chose a red one this time.

Chemilinski

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Just take a look at the other thread about Nokia's case CC-1043. Buy whatever color phone you can get locally and then turn that into a grey one with that case. Really can't tell the difference from the original, except through the tiny speaker and headphone plug holes

...no, that sort of defeats the entire point of the device being any one colour! Besides I wouldn't want it to be any thicker than it already is..
I really dislike having cases on phones. Unless it's in the case (no pun intended) of the 820 with interchangeable shells, I want the phone 'as is'.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb