Best facebook app for 920?

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Installed, uninstalled. Can't even post a picture, and every facebook app I've installed except the native one behaves awful alot the same. There really isn't any difference between them except some small edits in the UI maybe..

lkwaijunior

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Installed, uninstalled. Can't even post a picture, and every facebook app I've installed except the native one behaves awful alot the same. There really isn't any difference between them except some small edits in the UI maybe..

just to ask, why are you even trying to post via apps to begin with..? Just share to Facebook direct from the photo album/camera roll.

The Facebook and other wrappers are more catered to the other functions of Facebook. It's a workaround I agree, but imo it's actually better than uploading through an app.

My $0.02 :)

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
just to ask, why are you even trying to post via apps to begin with..? Just share to Facebook direct from the photo album/camera roll.

The Facebook and other wrappers are more catered to the other functions of Facebook. It's a workaround I agree, but imo it's actually better than uploading through an app.

My $0.02 :)

Because I share in groups as well, not only on people's timeline.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I ran into a few more good ones.

Facebook Pro by Verse Software has a neat interface and it's quite different from others. It was free but not $0.99

Facebook For WP8 by Ostrich in Jeans in right I think the best 3rd party Facebook app, also has the highest ratings right now, definitely give it a try.

Also Facebook Viewer got updated to 2.0 and it's pretty amazing too, if you liked the app before now you'll like it even more.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb