YELLOW or RED Lumia 920?

RushilPa

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
The more the comments and opinions, the more the dilemma . Still appreciate you all, I am not sure if I will love yellow in the long run, however some days with my red I feel like I should've gotten some other colour and some days I simply love the red....its very frustrating lol

reckoner79

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I would get a neutral color like white, black or grey. If you get red or yellow you are limited with tile colors, unless you don't mind the colors clashing. I have a red one, I'm limited to red and grey tiles.

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I chose red. I did like yellow but for some reason I just really wanted the red and I love it! I upgraded from a cyan 900, I did want cyan but they were sold out everywhere... But I'm very happy they were so I chose red! People love it too, very flashy and many compliments!

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Yellow
I love it so many looks and come and ask about what phone it is
I say yellow I'm happy I waited for it to come in stock

Andi_N

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
yellow is for little sissy boys.

Red is a mans colour!:devil:

I think it depends from where you are, or your country's culture. Let's take your case for example where yellow is a "little sissy boy" color. But from where I am, Red is more feminine than Yellow. Red seems to be attributed more to lipstick, make-up, strippers, lingerie etc. here. Here, it's more of a Nuclear Fallout Yellow vs Cherry Lipstick Red.

So I guess. Whatever floats your boat.

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I think you'll be happy with either yellow or red. I also was trying to decide between yellow and red, decided on yellow, but ended up with red because I was too impatient to wait for yellow to become available. But the red is great, I love it! And I'm sure I would have liked the yellow as well.

Choose based on what color you like better in general, not in terms of how it looks on the phone (because they both look great on the phone)! If you were to rank colors would you rank yellow higher than red, or red higher than yellow?

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Just saw the yellow for the first time in the wild a few days ago. The person said he waited 3 weeks to get his. I must say it looked sharp and I'd take it over red any day.

Cyan is still the best looking, though :smile:

HansTWN

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Still trying to get my hand on one of those elusive yellow cases, but at least I have a cyan and a grey one on the way. A great design by Nokia that can completely change your phone to another color.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
It looks so purty in red :D
aosto4.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos