Music Playback and Audio Quality Change

coasters

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, couldn't find a related post but I've been noticing when I play stored music on my 920, the audio quality will change/downgrade to what seems mono, or very quiet when going from one track to another (sound quality changes to what it would sound like if having slightly pulled the headphones from the jack). For instance, when playing a full album, track 1, 2 will sound fine, then track 3's audio quality is crap. Going back a track then forward again will fix, but this is really annoying and i have to keep doing just that. Please respond with any similar experiences, or known fixes.
Thanks!

asmith02

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Haven't experienced this myself but for some reason I find when I open Audio in Settings and switch on/off Dolby it changes the audio quality.

Also, not sure if you have Portico update but audio quality on 920 is noticably better with Portico

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Haven't experienced this myself but for some reason I find when I open Audio in Settings and switch on/off Dolby it changes the audio quality.

Also, not sure if you have Portico update but audio quality on 920 is noticably better with Portico
His problem is a classic hardware incompatibility case. I dont know about headphone jack a lot, but I don't know that some of them are design for functionality add-on and these headphones always cause problems to newer hardware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss