hundred ways, still not working: nokia music

kurniamiftah

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
i've tried hundred ways in this forum to fix this nokia music bug. i've uninstalled and reinstall it soooo many times. and the region, in phone, nokia account, email.
but all i got still, the doesn't work nokia music. like radio, gigs, suggestion, etc are not in there. there are only "my music" and "settings". pleaase someone helps meeeeee :((((

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
i've tried hundred ways in this forum to fix this nokia music bug. i've uninstalled and reinstall it soooo many times. and the region, in phone, nokia account, email.
but all i got still, the doesn't work nokia music. like radio, gigs, suggestion, etc are not in there. there are only "my music" and "settings". pleaase someone helps meeeeee :((((

Did you consider flash your Lumia 920 ? (it is pretty easy) ... to get a proper Nokia Music (with Portico too) ... just check before flashing that there is a full Nokia music in that certain fw ... and remember that there is some country limitations with Nokia Music, so just chose wisely a country during a set up (you can change it later) ...

DFB

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
dude, choose a region supported by the full app and turn the gut damn location off when using it. the gigs section will probably not work wherever you are anyway. you'll still make use of the mixes section. i'm using it in Romania, turned location off after installing it from the uk marketplace, restarted it, works like a charm.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos