Car Bluetooth Pairing?

rmendez517

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone, I am considering highly getting a Nokia Lumia 920 but am looking at the things that are most important to me, one being that my phone can pair to my car. I have a 2013 Honda Civic Sedan LX. Can anyone tell me if my phone will pair with it? If anyone has tried it on exact car or similar model?

Thanks!

spyderzWPC

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a 920, the recent Bluetooth patched helped with a lot of the pairing. I can make and receive calls on my 2011 Jeep, but txt does not work, which is odd because they worked with the nokia 900. Some of the other problems people have had is the volume when connected to car stereos has been kind of low. I have to turn mine up all the way for bluetooth music and phone calls.

Shaz2012

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Nissan Murano 2012. Both Music and Voice work flawlessly with the Lumia 920. Have a Iphone5 from the office and can only get it to work with either Music or Voice but not both. Like if if i'm playing music from my iphon through my car's system and i get a phone call, it pauses the music, but the call comes through the iphone instead of the car's bluetooth. But on my lumia, the music pauses and i can control my call from my car's bluetooth system. I can also send and receive texts via voice using my lumia 920 but can only receive voice texts on my iphone. I can't dictate the message for some reason nor send via vocie using the iphone. My lumia920 also pairs better than the iphone with my logitech audio adapter that is connected to my aux port on my bose lifestyle system. I usually have to restart the logitech adapter when trying to re-connect with the iphone not the case with the lumia 920 or my vizio windows 8 ultrabook.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa