Getting a message "Document failed to download, Try again" when reading attachment in email (DOCX)

milnav1

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Getting a message "Document failed to download, Try again" when reading attachment in email (DOCX)

I have a Nokia 920, and when reading email, if there is a word document or office document (docx, xlsx etc) attached, the phone now says "document failed to download, try again". This is new, because it used to work- nothing has been done to the phone, and I verified all the settings are correct- Anyone else ever see this?

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: Getting a message "Document failed to download, Try again" when reading attachment in email (DOC

I just sent an email with a docx attachment to see if I got your error. I was able to read the email and open the document without issue. How long has this been going on for you?

milnav1

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Getting a message "Document failed to download, Try again" when reading attachment in email (DOC

It is fairly repeatable- some office docs open fine, others don't. It used to work fine, I have to figure out if any apps I downloaded could have caused it

Last edited:

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Are the docs from the same source or various sources?

milnav1

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site

All the docs from exchange server- but not the same sender.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb