Pleasant surprises with Windows Phone 8 or Lumia 920 features

CSJr1

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I saw my avatar do something in my Xbox game hub recently that I never have seen him do before. It made me smile.

Sometimes, it is just the little things.

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I didn't expect the Bluetooth voice texting to work as well as it does. I've never had a phone where the voice commands actually worked.

The great video quality was another pleasant surprise.

cuzincurly

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
everything! I was dreading the 920 when I heard that someone's giving it to me because I wanted an SIII so badly. I was pleasantly surprised and could never see myself going back to an android phone ever.

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
The screen is beautiful, I love just unlocking my phone to stare at it.

I LOVE the camera button. I use my camera quite a bit and on my old Android I had to power on the screen to get to the camera. Now I just have to press a button!

The OS looks great, it's super smooth, and I love how it's integrated into most parts of the phone. The hubs, the store, the apps all look great!

Speaking of integration, the social network integration is amazing. I was able to easily link all of my SIM contacts to their facebook and twitter accounts and the people hub brings it all together so nicely.

And there's a lot more I love about this phone and WP8 :)

Madeye234

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Have fun - I thought I would go old school on everyone. Its been several years since my last windows phone, cut me some slack eh? :)

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Ok I'm just going to say this once and only once. If I see ANYONE trolling or thread crapping beyond this post automatic 7 day bans will be handed out. Are we clear?

christenmartin

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I just discovered the voice commands and they work awesome.

Totally agree! I did a search standing next to a highway and a dude talking to me and it didn't miss a beat. Also, the battery is frickin awesome. I was having drain issues did a factory reset and battery life has been getting better and better (2 days with moderate use!). One more. My wife discovered the music search in bing. Very cool.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss