Camera Extras timer

Chris Martin2

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
The one thing I miss from my nokia 900 is the camera extras app and it's great self timmer, most of the other functions of the app are in the lens' but still no timer for the camera which i miss as it worked so well, the other thing is why does microsoft not build a self timer into the OS anyway, it's the one thing that most people would love to have.

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The one thing I miss from my nokia 900 is the camera extras app and it's great self timmer, most of the other functions of the app are in the lens' but still no timer for the camera which i miss as it worked so well, the other thing is why does microsoft not build a self timer into the OS anyway, it's the one thing that most people would love to have.
MS still behaves more like PC OS maker than a phone maker.

venom5150

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Digging around in the Forums for a Self Timer for my Lumia 920. Any good ones? I really miss my self Timer on my Lumia 900. Thanks

venom5150

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I want to follow up. I tried both and went with ProShot. It was exactly what I was looking for. It was $1.99 and perfect for my needs. Its actually a really good app for more than just the timer. Thanks to both of you for the suggestions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention