So Nokia Music+ has just become available in the UK.

Anyone know how to stream on other devices (PC)? If this is possible it WILL replace my Spotify (WP8 app or not).
    02-14-2013 02:22 PM
    http://music.nokia.com/gb/en/mixes

You can access nokia music online from a mac or pc from the link above :)
    02-14-2013 02:37 PM
    I'm in Ireland but I changed my Nokia account to the UK and I'm enjoying NokiaMusic+ immensely now!!!! Don't have working computer so can't try the web version...
    02-14-2013 02:39 PM
    Just a quicky here, what are the difference between Nokia Music - regular, NokiaMusic + vs. Xbox Music?
    02-14-2013 02:42 PM
    Anybody has success to install it outside of Great Britain ? ... I tried, but no success ... needs something more than just change the region :(
    02-14-2013 03:30 PM
    Just a quicky here, what are the difference between Nokia Music - regular, NokiaMusic + vs. Xbox Music?
    Not tried Xbox Music but the advantages for me with Nokia Music+ are;

1. Better quality
    2. Lyrics (but gimmicky but it's there!)
    3. Unlimited (I think) offline mixes
    4. Unlimited skips
    5. It's cheap

I also love that it just makes the playlist for me, I'm really anal when it comes to listening to music - I used to only be able to listen to music through albums, in order. But Nokia Music is so good I started listening to their mixes and they're great. Especially when I can create my own by entering artists I want them based around!
    02-14-2013 03:38 PM
    Music+ appears to be mixes only. Decent quality but thought I'd be able to play albums, individual artists etc. Not just random mixes.
    02-14-2013 03:39 PM
    Another feature I've just noticed is that I can stream from both my PC and my phone at the same time unlike Spotify.
    02-14-2013 04:04 PM
    Anybody has success to install it outside of Great Britain ? ... I tried, but no success ... needs something more than just change the region :(
    You need to change your Nokia account country to the UK. That's it!!
    02-14-2013 07:29 PM
    You need to change your Nokia account country to the UK. That's it!!
    Thanks ... but no success, even I have changed country of my Nokia account, phone's region and phone language .... maybe it is checking location by IP or GPS :(
    Last edited by Jaripi; 02-15-2013 at 04:05 AM.
    02-15-2013 02:17 AM
    So how does downloading songs onto the phone work with this? I expected all of the price buttons in the store to be reduced to zero or something on activating my trial of Nokia Music+, but that doesn't seem to be the case - at the moment I'm having trouble seeing if anything is different from before!
    02-15-2013 07:32 AM
    All it is, as listed is:
    Better quality streaming/downloads
    Unlimited mix downloads
    Skip tracks as many times as you like

No individual song/album search/play/or download.

Just mixes!
    02-15-2013 09:41 AM
    This is the official list of changes on Nokia Music+.

• Unlimited skips. Whether you like to skip from track to track, or just want extra control over what you hear. Theres no stopping you with Nokia Music+.
    • Unlimited downloads. The free service allows you to download up to four Mixes (each of which contains hours of music) and play them without an Internet connection. The paid service removes this limit you can download a massive supply of offline music you can swap as you wish.
    • Higher quality. We were surprised by the high quality of streaming music from Nokia Music, even over a 2.5G connection. Nokia Music+ allows you to download music at eight times the existing quality. Plus, you can set rules to only download high quality when youre on WiFi, for example.
    • Lyrics. Words to the songs youre listening to, right on your Nokia Lumia. Either in a scrolling list, Karaoke-style format, or a display you can scroll up and down.
    • On your desktop. The Nokia Music+ subscription also gives you access to the service without your phone. A web-app gives you the ability to play Mixes on your computer, smart TV or other connected screens.

Nokia Music+ will roll out in the next few weeks. The price will vary slightly according to territory, but is expected be available at around 3.99($3.99)/month.
    02-15-2013 09:47 AM
    Have people been using this? I'm currently weighing up the pros and cons of Nokia Music + vs Deezer. NM+ has some pretty tight integration but Deezer seems easier to manage, especially with respect to offline tracks. They are both the same price (I have a deal with my network on Deezer), but I can use Deezer on my Ipad as well. Does NM+ score any compelling points?
    02-26-2013 03:19 AM
    I thought Nokia Music+ give you 7 days trial, so why don't you just try it
    02-26-2013 05:46 AM