[Help] My Nokia Lumia 920's screen is not on

thienhoang1010

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, i am having a problem. I cannot turn on my 920. I was using it and battery was full. then I go out for about 30 ms and when I come back, I cannot turn my phone on. I plugged my phone into the laptop. the laptop could still recognize the phone. when i make a call to my phone, i still hear beep beep in the phone i use to make the call. therefore i assume that my 920 still works inside and there are some problems with the screen. Hope you guys can help me, I really appreciate.

SlightlyDum

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
You might want to do a soft reset... hold down the volume down button and the power button. This may reset the date on your phone so you'll have to set it to the correct date and time.

Hi guys, i am having a problem. I cannot turn on my 920. I was using it and battery was full. then I go out for about 30 ms and when I come back, I cannot turn my phone on. I plugged my phone into the laptop. the laptop could still recognize the phone. when i make a call to my phone, i still hear beep beep in the phone i use to make the call. therefore i assume that my 920 still works inside and there are some problems with the screen. Hope you guys can help me, I really appreciate.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
soft reset. hold power button vol down button till u feel the phone vibrate.

you wont lose any data.

Edit: Damnit. I lost.

charleslumia920

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
my lumia 920 also same problem..i do soft reset also not respond..then i send to nokia care centre.my phone already 2times coming out this problem.
1st time the care centre tell me is software problem help me update.i just take my phone back for 4days,the phone happen again the screen problem.2nd times go to service centre and i request to replace my lumia 920 to new set bcoz i just bought the phone for 1month.but they say in warranty policy they just can repair the phone n cant replace new phone.but i really not confident at all.if i get back also got the same problem i will send to request the new want again.if they dont give,i take some action to complaint nokia company.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos