Lumia920 camera tips and tricks

M L

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I remember seeing an article about iphone tricks where they said the volume control on the headphones could be used as a remote for the camera and was wondering if that would work with the Lumia 920. I understand the 920's optical image stabilization works pretty good so maybe there wouldn't be as big a concern with setting the unit perfectly still or worrying about any blur from the slightest movement involved with pressing the camera button, but still thought that would be cool to be able to use the volume rocker on the earbuds to snap pics in camera mode.
(I'm also still wishing the phone had a tripod mount, just for one of those little flexible ones):cool:

M L

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the link Jun, Gorillapod looks great, just what I was looking for. Now if only we could get other accessories like the olloclip lenses, yeah I know they're cheap and gimmicky, but still kinda fun.
But what do you do once you've got your L920 mounted, for videos/cinemagraphs, can you snap pics without touching the handset, using the volume control on the headphone cord like the iphone can?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs