I remember seeing an article about iphone tricks where they said the volume control on the headphones could be used as a remote for the camera and was wondering if that would work with the Lumia 920. I understand the 920's optical image stabilization works pretty good so maybe there wouldn't be as big a concern with setting the unit perfectly still or worrying about any blur from the slightest movement involved with pressing the camera button, but still thought that would be cool to be able to use the volume rocker on the earbuds to snap pics in camera mode.
    (I'm also still wishing the phone had a tripod mount, just for one of those little flexible ones)
    02-15-2013 10:38 PM
    I find touch to focus and shoot reduces the shake a fair bit, but I must admit I don't use it that often. I'm more used to the physical camera button.

If you're talking about those gorillapods you can get a smartphone attachment for them.

GripTight GorillaPod for iPhone, Android & Windows Smartphones

I'm considering getting one for videos and cinemagraphs.
    02-16-2013 02:50 AM
    Thanks for the link Jun, Gorillapod looks great, just what I was looking for. Now if only we could get other accessories like the olloclip lenses, yeah I know they're cheap and gimmicky, but still kinda fun.
    But what do you do once you've got your L920 mounted, for videos/cinemagraphs, can you snap pics without touching the handset, using the volume control on the headphone cord like the iphone can?
    02-16-2013 09:44 AM
    As far as I'm aware that isn't a feature on WP.
    02-16-2013 11:50 AM