WARNING ! Lumia 920 picture hub tile shows even deleted pictures

Airanp

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem, can be embarrassing but I just open up the picture hub and hit shuffle background and it seems to solve it for me.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Here is an alternate warning: don't take stupid pictures, or any you would regret, with a mobile device. BTW, if you linked the camera to a skydrive (or other) account, you might also want to check there for an additional copy.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Here is an alternate warning: don't take stupid pictures, or any you would regret, with a mobile device. BTW, if you linked the camera to a skydrive (or other) account, you might also want to check there for an additional copy.

It's like a foot fetish. Maybe it arouses him to take photos and look at his naked girlfriend this way, rather than look at her directly. Also the thrill of the picture possibly going public could add additional excitement. Don't judge, we all like different things :grin:

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
On a side note, if these pictures are being auto-saved (OP doesn't do it, but if anyone else does) you are risking your Skydrive being blocked for life time and so will your Microsoft account. Just saying. Btw, where is that r/gonewild link?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Real simple fix here. Assign some/ a picture/s to Favorites in the three dot menu and those will be the only photos ever shown in the live tile.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Real simple fix here. Assign some/ a picture/s to Favorites in the three dot menu and those will be the only photos ever shown in the live tile.

That's exactly what I've done on my phone till this tiny sync bug goes away. I know for sure this isn't the case with WP7 at all.

tonyluo2001

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Instead of putting the picture hub tile, I put the camera role to the start screen. Though it only shows the latest picture, it updates very quickly, for new shots or deleted ones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99