Tomorrow Can't Come Fast Enough

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

Tomorrow I will be receiving the Nokia Lumia 920 in Red which I'm VERY EXCITED FOR :excited: :excited: :excited:

I can't wait it coming tomorrow morning been ship next day very excited to start my WP8 experience and to show it off to a colleague at work who has the Nokia Lumia 800. :smile:

So is there any tips you could enlightening upon me :angel:

And also what the best video format for using for HD videos I was thinking of using AVCHD (this would require me to convert the videos which is easy enough which are WMV files if your interested in the software it AVC Any Video Converter the free version). :smile:

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Don't make your ringtone Gangnam style. Admit it....you're thinking about it!

Best tip I can give you is don't drop it on your foot.

You should have a blast playing with it. Had mine since Nov and I still find out it does something new every day.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Don't make your ringtone Gangnam style. Admit it....you're thinking about it!

Best tip I can give you is don't drop it on your foot.

You should have a blast playing with it. Had mine since Nov and I still find out it does something new every day.

You read my mind I thought about it but no I'm not going to put gangnam style on it sadly :cry:

Well I getting a case and screen protector which should come the day as the phone fingers crossed :smile: It got to last 4 to 5 years which I promised to myself and because I brought it earlier then I was going too do :wink:

I get a full day to play with it tomorrow :excited:

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Get Zagg.com and protect the back side as I put my LM920 on its back alot. :) Be sure check out zagg20 to get 20% off.

PicodeGalla

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I totally know how you feel, my parents got a red one for me for Christmas and I just got this pass weekend, long story I was out of town, anyways, I want to use it on the T-Mobile Network in America but I have reached some pitfalls and haven't yet been able to use it as a phone but I did play with it a little and so far, i am impress. i am going to look into get the official soft cover from Nokia for about $17(wpcentral talked about it a couple weeks ago and as far as a screen cover, do some research and find one that you will be happy with. I am awaiting an unlock code and once I receive it I will put together a better review, but for now it sits in a box awaiting my command

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Yeah the cc-1043 cover seems to be really nice and you can't tell it's a cover the fit is so good. There's a guy over in the UK selling them. Forum users have been buying them and very positive reviews.

ARVI_SD

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
install the basic apps (nokia and MS suggested) configure emails, etc. ur good 2 go. im not a big fan of covers so i leave it to your taste.

make sure you start with the good charging cycle for the first few weeks (full charge always and never let below 20%)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Get a screen protector. Don't have a 920 but I know that the glass isn't that great.
Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express

I order the screen protector the same day and paid an extra 30p for 1st class so that it will come as the same time as the phone well that what I would like it to happen :sweaty:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18