Nokia Lumia 920 UK unlocking?

Ranak Mann

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

So it's been about three months now that I own the lumia 920. Has anyone managed to unlock it yet? With EE/Oragne/TMobile or through a website?

Would appreciate any help! :)

Thanks.

andrewkeith5

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
If you've actually owned it for 3 months and it's a genuine EE/Orange/T-Mo device, and you have an active account with them, they will unlock it for you for a reasonable price - I believe around ?20.

A darn sight more reliable than anywhere else!

Mars2003

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Want to unlock my PAYG 920 as well, but the @OrangeHelpers said it would need to be six months. Have they changed their terms and conditions?

andrewkeith5

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Want to unlock my PAYG 920 as well, but the @OrangeHelpers said it would need to be six months. Have they changed their terms and conditions?

You need to be persistent with them, most front line CS staff don't really know - they probably don't know how to do it. Also always better to actually phone them, twitter/facebook/email support usually have very little ability to do anything in terms of help...

manireddy

May 5, 2013
Visit site
All experts ,

I brought a phone to my dad from UK phones4u shop , Nokia lumia 920 . Vodafone network , but when I came to India and trying to insert other sim it is not working . It was locked to Vodafone UK network . Can you please let me know how to unlock ? Which best source to unlocked ? Phones4u cheated me actually they said it was unlocked phone..

Thank you all

irene111

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
All experts ,

I brought a phone to my dad from UK phones4u shop , Nokia lumia 920 . Vodafone network , but when I came to India and trying to insert other sim it is not working . It was locked to Vodafone UK network . Can you please let me know how to unlock ? Which best source to unlocked ? Phones4u cheated me actually they said it was unlocked phone..

Thank you all

The best source of unlocking is through unlock codes.You can contact the respective network provider(UK,Vodafone) and get the unique unlock code.You can visit Mobileunlockguide.com and follow the free unlock instructions to unlock your Nokia Lumia 920.

Munibullah Wahdy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I bought my phone in November from P4U. They say I cant unlock the phone because it only works with T Mobile. When I ask why was I not told about this at the time of purchase they said we only tell what you ask. Fair enough. Then I said I did ask if the phone is locked they said yes but they did not say it was only and only compatible with t mobile. P4U keep telling me its my fault when I did ask them is it locked or unlocked they said locked to t mobile. I just hate these liars man!...........Can anyone help me unlock it if it can be unlocked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss