Lumia 920 Cyan in Europe

armagezon

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Cyan is my favourite colour of 920 - i actually love it. I live in Europe, though. Is there any chance we europeans have it here?

Timsco

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Yeah Europe is kinda ****ty, I live there too and would love to have the cyan colored lumia... It seems the cyan (and grey) model will be available in week 10 on this German (Nokia) site. Only problem is: I don't live in Germany and don't know if they have international shipping. Price is €649.
Nokia Lumia 920 cyan
Nokia Lumia 920 grey

dogukan

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I live in Turkey and it would be great to find some cyan ones here but even red and yellow ones are hard to find in stores, but they are available at least. Cyan is unfortunately not. I really can't understand such a marketing strategy.

holzlondon

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I've seen Cyan and Grey versions in Dubai, they look great. I wanted the grey option, but it wasn't available, so I had the choice between black and white. If white had been matte, I would have gone for it, but I really didn't like the glossy finish. Ended up going for black. I'm happy with it, but think grey would have been better.

buxz777

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
isnt cyan just for usa? thats what i read when they were released anyways , i like the cyan one too . I think nokia messed up a bit to be honest the exclusive deal with ee was a nightmare their customer services are useless no sorry useless is an understatement of the century 95% of the staff i have come across in ee stores wouldnt know customer services if it hit them in the face with a spade :) then there has been the lack of avalibillity across the globe , then the colours only being avalible in some regions , its almost like nokia didnt want to sell the 920 things could have been handled much better and sales much better too

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
isnt cyan just for usa? thats what i read when they were released anyways , i like the cyan one too . I think nokia messed up a bit to be honest the exclusive deal with ee was a nightmare their customer services are useless no sorry useless is an understatement of the century 95% of the staff i have come across in ee stores wouldnt know customer services if it hit them in the face with a spade :) then there has been the lack of avalibillity across the globe , then the colours only being avalible in some regions , its almost like nokia didnt want to sell the 920 things could have been handled much better and sales much better too

Not to go too much in business, but Nokia revealed on Q4 report that they always knew the supply was going to be limited. They have 9 factories making ~85 million phones per quarter, but they just sold the second largest smartphone factory that was the Finnish Salo factory around September 2012.
They have their second largest factory just at this moment raising in Vietnam. I think it's supposed to be ready to manufacture phones this year.

My guess is that was also the real reason why they did the operator exclusive thing in USA and UK. Lumia 820 and its variants have had no problems shipping enough globally.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon