AT&T and my Lumia 920 (Long story)

kennethsd

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone!

So I just got off the phone with AT&T about my problem with my Lumia 920 (second phone). I have major battery drainage (5 to 10% on idle) just like my first Lumia 920, but I decided to ignore until it got to the point where it wouldn't even last me the day sometimes. I decided to do a factory reset (my 4th time) and everytime I do a factory reset, it would stay on the rotating gears for hours until it finishes or until my phone dies. I actually had to turn it of and back on to see if it would disappear, but not until i do it several times, which kinda worries me. Well today, I decided to contact AT&T about my 2 major problems and they simply told me to do another factory reset and to wait 24 hours, then update the phone to solve the problem. I told them about the rotating gears problem and still told me to do it. I was more weird about the "update" he told me, since I know my phone is up to date and there is no major update recently. I decided to do a factory reset and surprisingly, it finished in less than 3 minutes. I started having some silly thoughts that maybe they did some network signal to speed things up, but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong haha =_= I'm wondering if i should still wait 24 hours and update my phone to see battery improvement. Should I call BS or just continue with the process? x:

I apologize for the long read, but thanks for your time.

Andygoes

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I was reading on the Nokia forums the other day that continued rotating gears is actually a problem. Have you contacted Nokia Care?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven