app quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadoya

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone... i wanted to say smth about app quality. Im npt one of those who have million of apps on their phones, but those ones that we all use and we all want like skype, whatsapp and yt, fb...are bad and saying its bad is using nice word to describe it. Whatsapp is designed beautifully and lets say work most of the time. Needs more stability, and it needs to be more sharp. But updates are slow ...Fb, it is a dissaster. Slow, full of bugs and specially when u upload pictures; gives u 1.3 mpx pic quality. Using pure view technology and sharing it on fb over fb app so u can actually show to ppl nokias amazing camera is impossible. Skype is for last 4-5 months in beta, doesent sync ur contacts, no backround running and no notifocations. I mean, it actually doesent work... And its coming from a company that ownes skype. Its shame for Nokia, to have not satisfied customers cuz this was phone that should take them back to top. Yt is also bad and slow. Low quality on phone like this, such a shame. Even after this nokia and when new nokia comes, ppl will avoid buyin cuz wp doesent offer much so ppl will not easly witch from apple or any android. I love nokia specizlly nokia 920 but for my usage i need more stabile and more quality os. Shame that microsoft actually doesent care, cuz phones arent their priority. Nokia 920 amazing design with bad choice of os.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone... i wanted to say smth about app quality. Im npt one of those who have million of apps on their phones, but those ones that we all use and we all want like skype, whatsapp and yt, fb...are bad and saying its bad is using nice word to describe it. Whatsapp is designed beautifully and lets say work most of the time. Needs more stability, and it needs to be more sharp. But updates are slow ...Fb, it is a dissaster. Slow, full of bugs and specially when u upload pictures; gives u 1.3 mpx pic quality. Using pure view technology and sharing it on fb over fb app so u can actually show to ppl nokias amazing camera is impossible. Skype is for last 4-5 months in beta, doesent sync ur contacts, no backround running and no notifocations. I mean, it actually doesent work... And its coming from a company that ownes skype. Its shame for Nokia, to have not satisfied customers cuz this was phone that should take them back to top. Yt is also bad and slow. Low quality on phone like this, such a shame. Even after this nokia and when new nokia comes, ppl will avoid buyin cuz wp doesent offer much so ppl will not easly witch from apple or any android. I love nokia specizlly nokia 920 but for my usage i need more stabile and more quality os. Shame that microsoft actually doesent care, cuz phones arent their priority. Nokia 920 amazing design with bad choice of os.

I think the problem really is, that these developers write apps for Windows Phone as lazily as you write posts in this forum ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6