Power button doesn't work, what do I do?

Arvid2

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi! I'm sort of panicking right now because my Nokia Lumia 920 that I got about three months ago wont work and the problem seems to be that the power button doesn't work.

I was at the movies last night and afterwards when I tried to unlock my phone it wouldn't work. Strange I thought but I figured it only ran out off battery. Once I got home I discovered that it was still charged but the power button wouldn't work, the only way I got it to turn on was by plugging the charger in and out. I let the phone run out of battery over the night by putting a play list on repeat. When I woke up it still wouldn't work and I can't start it anyway, not even with the charger. I tried to search for people with the same problem but I couldn't find much information about it. I tried the volume down & power button trick but the power button doesn't seem to work at all.

I bought the phone in the end of November in an ATT store here in the US. I bought it without a contract and Im using it with a pre paid plan with ATT. I didn't have the option to get any sort of insurence with it. I only lived here in the US for about half a year and Im not sure how this usually works, would I get the phone replaced/fixed for free if I wont get it to work by myself since the problem must be with the phone and not the way I've been using it? All sort of help is much appreciated since I'm freaking out right now, thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa