help skydrive all greyed out

Dimitri Stamatakis

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Please can someone help, my skydrive is switched off, and i cannot find anywhere to turn it on. All mentions of skydrive i find on my phone ie when i got settings whilst in photos i want to upload/backup an image i can see 'save to skydrive'but its all greyed out. I dont need a skydrive app, its integrated into the phone but seemingly disabled. I read somewhere a workaround was to 'region change it'to US but that doesnt change anything. Can Tmobile make this option unavailable ?

Dimitri Stamatakis

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
i am daft I didnt say yes to the wizard when i setup my microsoft account and all skydrive options are there but greyed out. As soon as i reentered my account details it fired up and backed up everything. Sometimes you read too much bad press and assume the worst when actually you have been daft in the beginning thx for response.

Fred Simpson

Banned
Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here. I set up my Microsoft account settings and most sky drive options are greyed out. Only way around is to upload photos one at a time. Maybe if I reenter data a 2nd time it will take?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium