[Fixed] No Option to Upload photos + videos using Wifi

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I just realized on my parent's Lumia, there is no option to backup the photos using Wifi.
Here are the two screenshot for comparison:

My parent's Lumia
IMG-20130225-00661 (Photos).jpg

Mine
IMG-20130225-00662 (Photos + Videos).jpg

How to fix the problem?
Thanks in advance for the help.

Last edited:

WavingReds

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: No Option to Upload photos + videos using Wifi

I believe I ran across a thread about this and certain regions / carriers have it disable sorry for the sad news =/

Hiiiiiiiii

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Because MSFT is an ashhole, unbrandesd and unlocked lumia here, no option as well, winsupport on twitter blames nokia and carriers. ****ing assholes

nikhilr51

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

Settings > lang + region > Change "country/region" to 'MERICA.
Reboot and you should have it (might have to wait 10mins or so). Will also get some extra bing features when you press the hardware search button.

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I believe I ran across a thread about this and certain regions / carriers have it disable sorry for the sad news =/

Switch the region to US and you'll get those options.

Settings > lang + region > Change "country/region" to 'MERICA.
Reboot and you should have it (might have to wait 10mins or so). Will also get some extra bing features when you press the hardware search button.

Thanks guys, will try to do that once I get back. Haven't got time to do some settings with my parent's Lumia.
But one think for sure, is my parent's Lumia, hardware wise, seems to have the least problem. For example: Browsing stuffs using 3G on, only cause the device to warm. But mine, can become hot. Don't know if it's because of the material used. Mine is Matte Black, while my parent's is Glossy Red.
The only problem is from the software, like sometimes no apps update notifications, and some other little things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs