new issues with n920?

Elvis7

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Ive tried google and still cannot figure out what or why it happened, any insight would be great.

Ok, so im on my second 920 and things were going well until this morning at about 3am, my 920 just restarted its self and when it came on ,it was in flight mode, no matter what i did ,it would not stop flight mode. The wifi was on and connected but it would say no connection if i tried to access online stuff, and the network remained ,no network. After calling rogers support and spending 2. Hours, we tried a factory reset but at this point, when id go into settings or any apps, the screen would go black and return to the start menu. So we tried the key combo but when turning of the phone, it would just stay stuck on the goodbye screen , tried every option to reset but nothing. So the tech gave me a support number and i am going to exchange it for another red 920 for the last time. Before bed i plugged it in the charger while its on the goodbye screen, this morning at 8am, the phone restated i guess and went off flight mode, it seems to be working fine now but i am not risking it and am within my 15days, i just have to wait for my local store to get red920 in stock

my first 920 kept locking up and required a soft reset every time, twice a day after day 4. Also, no skype,nokia drive or facebook....

ALSO NOTE,the manufacturing date on my current 920's box is 4/2013 .. Time travel?i am in canada.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital