Nokia Play To is available on Nokia beta labs!!!!!

Shredcow

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I got it and it works as it should for most things.

Can't get it to stream 1080p video (taken from the 920) smoothly though... maybe it's my network...

Beau Beerlage

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Checked it at a friends place and it works perfectly fine with a Samsung TV or a Sonos Bridge/player. Even though I also had some streaming problems with the 1080p movies...

mrbill66

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Can play videos and music, but cant get any pictures to show up...is there anything special to do to show static pictures from any of my albums on the phone....thanks

Dratwister

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Can play videos and music, but cant get any pictures to show up...is there anything special to do to show static pictures from any of my albums on the phone....thanks

The pictures should be streamed just fine without doing anything :-? I can stream all music, video and picture, may be it's something about your receiver machine.

nokia3660

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
works like a charm.. Picture, music and video streaming worked without any issues. Haven't tried streaming 1080 video shot with the phone, however it had no issues streaming a 1080 I had copied to the phone.

p.s: Streaming from my L920 to XBOX & Win8 laptop

p.p.s: I couldn't find it in the Aus Store when I searched it but got through using the QR code. Is this a region restriction or a beta release thingy?

joesc

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
This doesn't work for me, can't stream to either my Xbox 360 or my Windows 7 PC using WMP. My 920 thinks it's streaming, but nothing shows on either the Xbox or PC. Would be helpful if they had more help text. Also don't like that you have to exit out of the app and restart if it can't make the initial connection.

cruzcat

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Worked great but what I really want is the ability to stream Videos/Music from my Windows Media center to the Lumia instead of the other way around.
I record my TV shows using MCE and want to stream it to the Lumia. On my previous Android devices, I could compile the CIFS module and mount windows shares and stream shows/Music etc but seems like this is not yet possible with the Lumia ?.

ttxzee

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
just used this app with my xbox.. can't believe how well it's working!! so much faster connection/response than my PCs and my NL900

joesc

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
just used this app with my xbox.. can't believe how well it's working!! so much faster connection/response than my PCs and my NL900
Did you have to do anything special to get it to work? I see the xbox on the app and even select it. But nothing shows on the xbox when I start using the app, either videos or pictures. I really want this to work, would be a cool feature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12