So last night I came back home from work, it was cold and it was raining pretty bad. Wife and kid were out of the house so she put the key under the front door mat for me. I got out of the car ran towards the house in the rain, got the key from underneath the mat and entered the house. Cooked me some dinner, watched TV and surfed the web. After 2 hours wife and kid got home, I spend the time with them and then it was bed time. I realized that I don't have my phone with me since I need it for my morning alarm. I looked all over the house, in the pockets of my jacket, in the car thinking that it might slipped underneath the seat but the phone was no where to be found, I must have left it at work, I thought to myself.

This morning I thought cross my mind. I remembered being running into the house hastily because of the rain and I also needed to get the key to the house from underneath the front door mat, I might have left the phone there while picking up the key. So I went outside lift the front door mat up and there it was. The phone was under the mat the whole night in the rain and cold, I somehow, while picking up the key left the phone face down on the concreted with wet door mat on it. When I picked the door mat up the phone was drenched in rain, I thought this was the last of it but to me great surprise I pressed the unlock/power button and the phone came right back up in perfect working condition. It did get some scratches on the screen by being face down on the concrete floor but nothing major. Here are some pictures of the phone and the front door mat where I left the phone. The scratches are visible on the left side of the phone.
    _rb05180.jpg
    _rb05182.jpg
    _rb05184.jpg
    _rb05187.jpg
    02-27-2013 01:35 PM
    Yep it can handle some beating. But your definitely lucky it is pretty good condition! I accidently dropped my phone while I got out of my car and it fell and bounced off the concrete, I thought I broke it but other then some dents nothing happened, then the same day it slipped out of my coat pocket and got even more dents on the corner. My phone probably hates me now but at least it works! :)
    02-27-2013 02:21 PM
    Just don't drop it screen first. Mine shattered when I accidentely dropped it :( I got it replaced tho :D
    02-27-2013 05:20 PM
    I have two dents! But still looks like a champ!
    02-28-2013 12:52 AM
    I've dropped it too many times to count now. Its taking a beating and holding up like a tank. I even go workout and lift, and it takes it like a champ. only micro scratches.
    02-28-2013 01:24 AM