reset or not?

gordon cai

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
my battery barely last me for more than 8hrs, I did all the disabling of many features already but it's no help. I have been reading about people resetting the phone have the battery have improved, so I have been considering to do so as well but, the problem is the phone I got is a second hand which he own for 1month before I got it off him. I reset the phone after I bought it and it was bricked. luckily wpcentral saved my life by providing instructions to flashing the phone. i'm now worry if I was to reset the phone would be bricked again instead of improving my battery. so what are the chances of my phone being brick again?

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Your guess is as good as ours. Im on my replacement phone via warranty, because my original bricked from a hard reset. Im planning to do another hard reset a month or two before warranty expires, just in case.

gordon cai

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
i did the reset, risking my phone would be brick for better battery life. to my surprise the phone didn't get bricked this time so i'm really happy but, the battery life did not improve at all it stayed the same even after i fully charged it it says 1day 15hours at 100%.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077