03-11-2013 04:28 PM
78 ... 234
tools
    Hey now, don't knock it till you try it. BB may not have had the apps but more than made up for it with functionality. For getting business done and stability my two year old 9810 runs circles around 920. Wp8 is just mediocre at everything it does. Every OS has its pros and cons. Wp8 has way too many cons for me. Better gaming in apple and android. Better stability with every other OS. Better email with BB and apple. I could go on, but I can't find one thing that WP does better except new UI and I like the keyboard. Its crap and will be for couple of years if MS doesn't abandon it first.
    opoqq.jpg
    03-11-2013 03:17 PM
    No, no, and no. Stay away from wp8. After a month with no random restarts or massive battery drains, thought things might be looking up for my 920. Was I wrong. In four hours phone has completely drained. Thought it had bricked at first. I'm done with WP and if you haven't bought yet, don't. Stay as far away from WP as you can. I don't care if its Nokia, MS, devs or ATT at fault, but wp8 is the worst experience I've ever had with an OS. I'm going back to my 9810 and I will wait for MS to start over again or some good reviews. Its just one problem after another with this OS.
    Sorry you had a bad experience but my 920 has been the best experience I have had to date...
    I've played with BB10 and really there is no point in that platform...If BB came out with that 2 years ago they would have had a decent chance but there is nothing there any better than the android's I've had in the past and I actually find the swiping not intuitive until you spend an hour with it...
    The app situation is pathetic at best....I thought it was bad with WP but at least with WP there are about 140,000 NATIVE apps, not crap ports that don't work...my buddy who has a BB10 showed me his android ports he has downloaded...they are just terrible.

To the OP, ignore this guy....he's either just damn unlucky or just a fanboy who has never tried the phone...
    Many of us have nothing but great experiences with the 920 and WP8 in general. Is it perfect? No, but no platform is...at least with WP the UI is innovative and functional and you get a complete ecosystem that BB can't touch
    03-11-2013 03:55 PM
    Sorry you had a bad experience but my 920 has been the best experience I have had to date...
    I've played with BB10 and really there is no point in that platform...If BB came out with that 2 years ago they would have had a decent chance but there is nothing there any better than the android's I've had in the past and I actually find the swiping not intuitive until you spend an hour with it...
    The app situation is pathetic at best....I thought it was bad with WP but at least with WP there are about 140,000 NATIVE apps, not crap ports that don't work...my buddy who has a BB10 showed me his android ports he has downloaded...they are just terrible.

To the OP, ignore this guy....he's either just damn unlucky or just a fanboy who has never tried the phone...
    Many of us have nothing but great experiences with the 920 and WP8 in general. Is it perfect? No, but no platform is...at least with WP the UI is innovative and functional and you get a complete ecosystem that BB can't touch
    Yes but BB got BBM and emails and LED with colours.
    03-11-2013 04:28 PM
78 ... 234