nokia music not available in north Africa region

albashiq

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
hi all

i got my yellow 920 today and i am in love already lol

but i missed nokia music soo after searching inside phone i found it but saying this app not available in your region :(

this is not fair i love listening to music alot and one of big things make me go for it is this nokia music

am i missing something or this is it i can not get it :(

:unhappysweat:

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, Nokia music isn't available in all regions because of licensing issues. Stay tuned though beause it may be made available at a later date. For further assistance you can contact Nokia in your area to see if they have any plans to make it available for North Africa anytime soon.

albashiq

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, Nokia music isn't available in all regions because of licensing issues. Stay tuned though beause it may be made available at a later date. For further assistance you can contact Nokia in your area to see if they have any plans to make it available for North Africa anytime soon.

thanx for reply

i just wana clear this may be trick here lol

as lumia 920 not avaialable in my country ( Libya )
i brought it from UAE and got it today
and my bro brought it and made portico update their in UAE then when i got my hands on it i made factory reset to delete his e mail adress and put mine and made new sitting with my new location ( libya )
nokia drive maps lens all available but i missed music
soo i checked it in app highlights an found it their but saying to me it is not avalavle may be due to your phone not updated or this app not avalabiale in your region
and i just checked phone updates and told me it is updated and it is post portico one for sure

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
As you said ,the phone is even available in your country, hard to blame any one for not having service over there..

albashiq

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
As you said ,the phone is even available in your country, hard to blame any one for not having service over there..

not blaming anyone lol
i just wanted to share this here may be i am missing something or someone can help
thats it nothing more
and you can get it here this phone but with no warranty cuz we do not have oficial nokia seller here thats why i went for it from UAE

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
If changing the region (to use Italy, as the region, for example), does not let you install Nokia Music ... then you might just flash it to any firmware you prefer - it is not difficult job to do and it should solve your problem ... yeah, I think that there is limitation applied for Nokia Music in UAE firmware ..

albashiq

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
update :

i opened my other phone lumia 620
and i got it to from UAE and i found alote apps in it like nokia music
and when i compare it to my lumia 920 ifound that i am mssing more that nokia music in my 920

this is list that missing from 920 and found it in 620

cellular data
nokia care
nokia music
nokia transport

and i got both from same store
both with portico update but i found firmware different may be this is problem
lumia 920 firmware revision numbers: 1232.5951.1249.1002
lumia 620firmware revision numbers: 1030.5603.1250.0002

anyone hase any idea can help me ?

albashiq

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
If changing the region (to use Italy, as the region, for example), does not let you install Nokia Music ..

this fixed my problem thanx
i changed region then went to store and searched for missing nokia apps and downloaded all of them

problem solved
thanx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk