A new firmware for lumia 920 in navifirm?

sutt359

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I think i may have found something fixed in this rom.... When you go to the photo hub the sky drive folders didnt show a photo in the tile. but they do now unless you have folders within folders.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I think i may have found something fixed in this rom.... When you go to the photo hub the sky drive folders didnt show a photo in the tile. but they do now unless you have folders within folders.
I also noticed this, all my folders are ok except the one I had a sub folder. I made a new one with new name moved all photo over to this and good to go.😂

arni99

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
No issues with the 1308 firmware here. Running flawlessly.
How about you other guys who flashed their phones with the 1308 firmware? Any issues, improvements?

Last edited:

GStr

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I've been able to download and flash with CV GB version about 4 days ago.

I had about 2-3 freezes per day, when using IE or playing games (or without any reason, just when scrolling app list). Now problems seems to be really fixed (no freezes since upgrade and reinstalling all apps). Even light sensor works flawlessly.

About new features - only something like "memory control" is available. I can see memory consumption and I'm able to clean temporary files. No other new features found.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
How about you other guys who flashed their phones with the 1308 firmware? Any issues, imrpovements?

Running flawlessly here too, very stable even I have been really stressing it ... and just based on my feeling, a speaker sounds better and my upload speed is better too ...

EDIT: ... also the 4-color tiles look that they have a little bit deeper color and contrast (maybe something to do that they fine tuned color profile, known option for some fw)

Last edited:

Devamps

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
How about you other guys who flashed their phones with the 1308 firmware? Any issues, imrpovements?
Everything works perfectly here, the camera is even better;
The navigation much more fluid;
Best of all, was that I can now get rid of temporary files without the need for third-party applications.

arni99, thanks for providing variant UK (GB), and sorry about my English, I'm from Brazil.

Golgofier

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi wpcentral!
I got the white Lumia 920 upgraded to Portico (1232.5951.1249.1016).
Overall I'm very happy with the phone except for the fact that it has frozen up on me on three occasions now, all during the night.
This is a serious problem in my book making it unreliable as an alarm clock.

With this new firmware (1308) - has anyone noticed similar behaviour or has it possibly been fixed?

ton_pkt

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
No :), I was just quick enough in downloading the file before it vanished haha!

arni99, quick question here, do you get the "Check storage" feature from this firmware as well?

Edited: Just navigate back to the previous comments and got the answer. Thanks again arni99 ^^

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786