weird new thing happening with my phone.... random reboots

Mathematicsb

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
I've had my 920 since November and it's been mainly great, I did the update back when that happened and it only made the phone better but recently it's been rebooting at seemingly random times. I only notice it when it's sitting next to me and suddenly I see the AT&T logo. so far nothing else seems wrong. I was just wondering if anyone else was having this happen or had any clue as to why. The last app I installed before I noticed this was probably Photosynth but I can't imagine that's the issue. I would ask Nokia's twitter support but I can't stand them and they would just make me to a reset...

on a separate note I think I've found the real battery killer... wifi. I was travelling for a week so I turned it off and suddenly my phone battery lasted forever with heavy data use! sorry for the off topic but I had to share!

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
There are about at least 50 threads on random reboots and about as much theories on what causes it. Give Lumia 920 boards a good read (search will narrow down the threads).

Mathematicsb

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
Could you possibly give me a link to one of those threads? I searched before I made this post and after I read your response, so far I haven't found anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa