Email sync issues

gary_dexter

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello.

I seem to be encountering a lot of email sync issues with my Lumia 920.

I have the phone setup with my Outlook.com account as my primary address/MS account, and I also have 2 business emails that are on the Office 365 Enterprise platform.

There are certain times when I don't receive any emails to any of the accounts for a period of 1 hour+, and when I try a manual sync in any email account, it just hangs on "Synchronizing....." for a long time. The only way I seem to be able to get emails pushed through is to reboot the phone, then suddenly all my emails pop through at once on all accounts, some from many hours ago where it hasn't been syncing.

I do not have battery saver switched on, and all email accounts are set to download email as they arrive.

This happens if I am connected to my mobile 3G, my home wifi and work wifi.

maslo133

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here. I cant synchronize my e-mail account @centrum.cz. Yesterday everything worked fine but today I have connection issues with most accounts. I can not log in to my Nokia account and can not recieve or send emails. It is every day something. Last week I have troubles with downloading apps from store.:angry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2