Hi anyone having trouble with the back button

mrdfield

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes I cannot use the back button seems frozen then then will vibrate a number of times usually i have too restart the phone
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas why this happens thanks in advance

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes I cannot use the back button seems frozen then then will vibrate a number of times usually i have too restart the phone
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas why this happens thanks in advance

Is there anything running when this happens? The only case I could find anywhere of that happening was related to an app running.

sundawg#WP

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Are you implying that it isn't responding right away to your touch and queues up all the presses until some point where it rapid fires them? And that this doesn't happen all the time? What device?
My wife's L900's back button doesn't register every push...but this is hardware related. Doesn't sound like the same issue you are having.

MaxPower203

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Happens to me using the substandard IE. When it happens, I think maybe I've opened a new tab but nope. The Back button just ceases to work even though it vibrates the phone. I don't need to restart the phone, though. I just close the tab in IE and the button starts working again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett