03-08-2013 06:39 AM
32 12
tools
    I agree.. MSFT is awesome don't get me wrong, but they are not only focused on the mobile area
    Neither is Apple but they've managed to juggle software, a mobile OS, a desktop OS, and make their own hardware for both all effectively.
    03-07-2013 07:09 PM
    lost 100% respect in HTC the moment a HTC rep called me back to tell me HTC's escalation decision on the issue of my 3 day old device turning dingy black and nasty looking... then apologized and admitted he was embarrassed giving the answer the escalation team gave him "cell phones should have a case over them and should never be carried in your pocket"

BUT this video is annoying AND like many others... Nokia limited a lot of people by signing exclusive deals with providers.
    03-07-2013 07:46 PM
    I would have waited but my KIN One's screen was so scratched up that I could no longer read texts
    03-07-2013 09:04 PM
    Neither is Apple but they've managed to juggle software, a mobile OS, a desktop OS, and make their own hardware for both all effectively.
    You really shouldnt compare apple to microsoft, although apple is very profitable they are also very monopolized on what they sell, most of their devices (with the recent exception of the iPhone the past few years) and considered niche 'luxury' items. They have a very limited line of things they sell, and they always try to keep it within apple (with the exception of hardware)
    Whereas Microsoft is just plain out a bigger and more branched out company, they are there to appease the mass market, lets be honest, unless your a hipster you know a lot more people running windows than apple. Microsoft works with every PC manufacturer, and is one of the top 20 companies for most R&D spending, and are now focused with mobile and the tablet sector. And even with all that I think they've been managing and rectifying all of their branches pretty effectively too.

The way Apple, Microsoft and even Google do business are extremely different from each other and shouldn't be compared
    03-07-2013 11:51 PM
    I don't mind the complaining the only thing I mind is HTC people saying MS is giving Nokia "the Love" and leaving them , its your OEMs that are leaving you for dead , MS showed HTC better love than Nokia when It announced the 8X the flagship WP8 phone UNDESRVENTLY that is.
    03-08-2013 12:03 AM
    Consumers will learn that Nokia = Windows Phone. Really at this point HTC & Samsung are irrelevant with this platform. Samsung is THE Android platform and HTC is going out of business.
    troylytle likes this.
    03-08-2013 12:22 AM
    There is nothing civil or helpful in this thread.

Thread closed.
    03-08-2013 06:39 AM
32 12