03-18-2013 07:17 AM
55 123
tools
    Huge mistake, US is dominated by Apple and Android, big battle ahead. few who invested money in dozens of apps will switch to buy those app again. Europe is a Windows zone, Apple is absent, Linux also, maybe servers. So it is ahuge oportunity for business for WP8 to be connected with windows servers, office, email, absolutely everyone uses outlook, no matter a windows or Linux mail server.
    03-17-2013 12:33 PM
    I really never understood microsft regarding phones. they have the ultimate power for business, 95% of the world uses Windows and Ms Office, so why in the world WP8 is not taking the business sector by the storm. Who doesn't want to have the same word, excel, powerpoint, outlook, note experience perfectly connected with each computer he owns, with his colegues at work etc... Microsoft never advertise this, I was really in shock when windows 8 launched for pc, tablet and phone there was no review mentioning the great benefit of office integrated applications throughout all devices, everybody mention the camera of Lumia 920, the slick design of htc 8x, maps, bla bla bla. People in this world go to work, and they use Ms Office all the time, this is the most important selling point of this phone, I don't give a s*** about instagram, etc....
    03-17-2013 12:42 PM
    yeah instead of marketing the strongest point they had to fake OIS video and rant about wireless charging gimmicks number of applications and what not
    03-17-2013 02:42 PM
    Huge mistake, US is dominated by Apple and Android, big battle ahead. few who invested money in dozens of apps will switch to buy those app again. Europe is a Windows zone, Apple is absent, Linux also, maybe servers. So it is ahuge oportunity for business for WP8 to be connected with windows servers, office, email, absolutely everyone uses outlook, no matter a windows or Linux mail server.
    That's it
    03-17-2013 06:29 PM
    huge mistake where? lol.. Europe n USA is not the whole world. Asia have always been Nokia strenght.. and i am a IOS turn Andriod turn WP8 users.. basically i prefer WP8 too all of them.
    IOS have been same for years.. its been updating its OS for like 6 years nothing impressive about it..
    Andriod is full of spyware and google does not safe guard your details.. they sell it as and when needed.
    WP8 is fresher of them both and safer to use and doesn't have malware as andriod does.

as for apps.. i buy tons of apps on Andriod n IOS but its not stopping me to buy on WP8 cos i feel its worth it.

just incase people think i am not IOS or Andriod user, I owned iphone 3/4/4S, galaxy note 1/note 2/ s3/ tab 7/ tab 2 7/ tab 10.1 and now L920 is my main device n L620 is my spare n Tab 2 7 is my media viewing device as it have a bigger screen.
    03-18-2013 07:17 AM
55 123