unibody clicking and creaking

albashiq

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
hi
i got may yellow 920 and working fine
and i week now in dusty environment and no dust in FFC :)

but i noticed that annoying voice coming from left side of the phone

not that loud sound but still annoying for unibody phone :(
and thats sound will get worste by time and usage ?????

do i need to send it back ? this will be long process :(
or keep it

any advices

regards

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
nope that creaking has been discussed before a few times in forum - use search on top, you will see detailed discussion.

On top left that creaking is due to the way camera has been set, moving lens has been given its room. Also, it wont get worse over time.

buxz777

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
i have ocd about things like this specially when i know it shouldnt do it , it makes me think why should i pay money for one thats creaking etc when others are rock solid , however if you can live with it then keep it , it could indeed be a long process , it might even come back worse, no one can really answer but you mate :-/ sorry

hope you have a nice weekend

edit
just seen the post above mine .... i am wandering why mine doesnt click though? i have had one that clicks it annoyed the **** out of me so took it back this one is rock solid?? surely they should all be the same if the camera has this design?

albashiq

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
nope that creaking has been discussed before a few times in forum - use search on top, you will see detailed discussion.

On top left that creaking is due to the way camera has been set, moving lens has been given its room. Also, it wont get worse over time.

sorry if i made same thread :s
my sound coming from left side of the phone ( middle and lower part of left side of the phone )
top of the phone is soundless :)

ttxzee

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
there's a gap between the unibody and the screen assembly. my old black one makes different sound in different temperature, the hotter it is the more "click" the sound is, probably due to unibody getting softer in hotter condition. i replaced it and the new one is soundless

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion