Brightness & Sound issues...

carlosrdd

May 31, 2012
Visit site
My 920 has had the auto brightness problem like a lot of people have posted but now the screen is going into super bright mode and the capacitive buttons are not lighting up. It's doing it when I press the power button. It's taking a couple of power button presses' to get it back to normal.

The volume will get stuck on a certain level and pressing volume up and down will not change the volume at all only way I found to fix this is doing a power down also sometimes the volume will just drop to zero but that is fixed by unplugging the headphones and then plugging them back in.

Anyone else having any of these issues? I don't know what to do anymore. I'm really hoping it's a software thing and that it will be fixed with future updates. I don't want to replace my phone as this is my 3rd 920... Any ideas on how to love this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I think you'll have to try a soft or hard reset to address your issues. My probs started after a hard reset with the brightness. As you've already got the brightness issue, you nothing to lose if you try it.

carlosrdd

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for responding, I'm scared to do a hard reset because the phone might get stuck in the gears glitch also I really don't want to re-download the 500+ songs I have.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos