So, I used Drive for the first time. However, when I was driving it didn't tell me the exit. It told me a road, which was not even what the exit was. Am I doing something wrong?
    03-11-2013 09:17 PM
    kind of don't understand your problem , Are you saying you want Nokia drive not to mention street names? Do you think Drive is planning a different route than you usually take? , do you think that its given you false or wrong information , please clarify.
    03-11-2013 10:16 PM
    Anyways, here's a list of things you could try , Check if the road/exit in question is relatively new to the area (Newly opened Exist or road) , check your settings in Here Drive for battery saver mode and disable it. (It makes GPS updates less frequent specially on the premise that you'll follow the already mapped route.)
    If you change routes a lot sometimes Here Drive gets confused, stopping the navigation and relaunch it through history will help solve the problem.

When choosing a destination there's lots of settings to set (like if you want to use toll roads , or the fasters route , shorter , most economical .
    03-11-2013 10:21 PM
    kind of don't understand your problem , Are you saying you want Nokia drive not to mention street names? Do you think Drive is planning a different route than you usually take? , do you think that its given you false or wrong information , please clarify.
    So, lets say I am on a highway. I have two choices because it splits ahead. I-50 W and I-50 E. I need to make a choice. All Drive says is I need to get on Mount Rd. Then I guess wrong, go where it tells me. Instead of telling me what turns to make it just says my end destination. Which was Mount Rd ( all of these are made up roads btw but this is what happened ).
    03-12-2013 01:24 AM
    So, lets say I am on a highway. I have two choices because it splits ahead. I-50 W and I-50 E. I need to make a choice. All Drive says is I need to get on Mount Rd. Then I guess wrong, go where it tells me. Instead of telling me what turns to make it just says my end destination. Which was Mount Rd ( all of these are made up roads btw but this is what happened ).
    My place have a lot of these kind of split too. And I also notice that Drive seems to have an older record of street names. Like for example we have some roads that were still numbers until past 10-15 years or so and it continues to call the road as 63rd road or something similar. I guess they must had pull very old data from the state office.
    03-12-2013 08:03 AM
    Drive+ gives you the choice of "announced street names" or "recorded voice" for the navigation voice. If you're using the "announced" option it might be worth trying the "recorded" one instead.
    Nabkawe5 likes this.
    03-12-2013 08:27 AM
    Drive+ gives you the choice of "announced street names" or "recorded voice" for the navigation voice. If you're using the "announced" option it might be worth trying the "recorded" one instead.
    I'll try that.
    03-12-2013 09:24 AM
    And thanks everyone!
    03-12-2013 09:25 AM
    No probs. Would be interested to know if it solves the problem.
    Nabkawe5 likes this.
    03-12-2013 05:28 PM
    I'll be driving and using the Drive again tomorrow going to work. I'll let you know if it gets me there safely.
    03-12-2013 08:24 PM
    That worked. Thanks.
    Nabkawe5 likes this.
    03-13-2013 09:46 PM
    No problem
    03-14-2013 04:42 AM