I've been using my Nokia Lumia 920 for 2 months (which is fully satisfying), changing the theme each week. This time, I got bored with the black background and tried the light one... But the problem is... The keyboard (enter) doesn't changed to "light", but only in Bing and IE URL bar, and also the pop up option window when I long press an app in apps menu... Is it just me?

Nokia Lumia 920 portico, Indonesia.
    03-13-2013 04:03 AM
    There are multiple issues when using the Light theme. I found these issues also...when you are updating an app that uses "theme color", the app icon does not show up correctly.
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20130102_0002.png   wp_ss_20130102_0001.png  
    03-13-2013 10:22 AM
    I'm pretty sure that's the app's developer's fault. when they made the icons they never considered the white background option.
    03-13-2013 11:34 AM
    I'm pretty sure that's the app's developer's fault. when they made the icons they never considered the white background option.
    That is why I think it is Microsoft's fault. If you look at the screen FOLLOWING that (this is the 'accept the update' screen. the next is the 'download the update' screen)...you get the logos that are on the Store Front screen which are completely independent of your theme color

Basically the App Update screen needs to either pull in your Theme color or at least set it to just always be Black, or just use the Store Front icons.

I doubt that MS allows them to have MULTIPLE App Logo colors (but they COULD outline them in black but that might look odd with some color combos)...when do you ever see the Logo in the app tile change based on your theme color or theme background? Never. Although that would be cool if I could change them to be Black on my Yellow Tiles with a White Background.
    03-13-2013 03:54 PM