Lumia920 Microsoft Hotmail sync calendar events missing

PKC085

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone :shocked:
Anyone help with my calendar problem. I have sync my Microsoft Hotmail account calendar to my Lumia 920 W8P, the date entries are all in my calendar in my Microsoft Hotmail account. When you look on the W8P calendar, the current month and future events are the same as the online Microsoft Hotmail account, but the previous months like Feb/2013 does not have all the same entries, the single entries have disappeared from the phone calendar [although they can be seen in the Microsoft Hotmail account], the repeated entries still remain in both - anyone help to explain please?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Once the accounts are set up, your phone will sync the following appointments (these settings can't be changed):
  • Two weeks of past single-instance (non-recurring) appointments.
  • All future single-instance appointments.
  • All recurring appointments that have occurrences within the last two weeks or anytime in the future.

Once the event occurred more than two weeks ago, it is no longer shown.

PKC085

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Lak611,

Much appreciated for your time. I have always had Nokia phones and the historic was always there it is a shame this is not included on this phone or settings available for the user to change. You cannot always get access to the online calendar - bit of a shame by Nokia or W8?

Cheers

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Lak611,

Much appreciated for your time. I have always had Nokia phones and the historic was always there it is a shame this is not included on this phone or settings available for the user to change. You cannot always get access to the online calendar - bit of a shame by Nokia or W8?

Cheers
You're welcome. I'm sorry there is no way to change the setting. It's fine for me, since I don't need to see an appointment once it's over, but I could see where that feature might be useful for some people. Perhaps that feature might get added at a later point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs