If you read us having a conversation (sometimes heated) about what we want or expect from Microsoft, please don't get the impression that it is anything other than that, a conversation. We are entitled to do that from time to time. What we want from Microsoft is to know we exist, and that we are a vocal minority. We also know that without our voices they would not know what they need to focus on. But please don't get it twisted. We will get an OS that is fearless and with the bold steps we need. It is how MS has been able to build everything they have ever built.
    03-17-2013 10:02 PM
    It seems like my PMs will not send, I am sorry for posting here in your thread but i could find any other way to contact. If you could PM me with a different way to contact you, maybe an email or phone number to text you on?
    Im the one with the Cracked Lumia by the way
    03-18-2013 01:35 AM
    It seems like my PMs will not send, I am sorry for posting here in your thread but i could find any other way to contact. If you could PM me with a different way to contact you, maybe an email or phone number to text you on?
    Please start a thread here if you have issues with PM.
    03-18-2013 02:10 AM
    I'll drop you an email. Stand by.
    03-18-2013 09:28 AM