NOKIA Vibration Issue

tvp480

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Long story short, Bought Brand New nokia 920 to experience windows on a phone. My phone had vibration issues, so i sent it in to nokia. Took them 12 days to do nothin with my phone and sent back unfixed.NOKIA sell broken products and worst of all dont fix it. I will be spreading this out and let everyone know how bad nokia is. Nokia just lost me and family and friends as potential customers. HTC ONE here i come!

Last edited by a moderator:

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Long story short, Bought Brand New nokia 920 to experience windows on a phone. My phone had vibration issues, so i sent it in to nokia. Took them 12 days to do nothin with my phone and sent back unfixed.NOKIA sell broken products and worst of all dont fix it. I will be spreading this out and let everyone know how bad nokia is. Nokia just lost me and family and friends as potential customers. HTC ONE here i come!
sorry you had a bad experience.
They have been stellar wwithme and my issues, i have been a pain in their but too I'm sure, but they always sent me a replacement phone first, then I sent mine back. Im on my 7th 920 but this one is perfect, finally. I even got free Nokia purity ear buds.

Sorry to see you leave. Nokia definatly has some manufacturing problems with some batches of phones.

Hopefully htc's non existent customer support serves you well.

anon(5348413)

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
sorry you had a bad experience.
They have been stellar wwithme and my issues, i have been a pain in their but too I'm sure, but they always sent me a replacement phone first, then I sent mine back. Im on my 7th 920 but this one is perfect, finally. I even got free Nokia purity ear buds.

Sorry to see you leave. Nokia definatly has some manufacturing problems with some batches of phones.

Hopefully htc's non existent customer support serves you well.

This post pretty much says it all though really and I can't blame him for leaving. You shouldn't have to go through 7 phones to get a good one.

MDboyz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Damm I must be the lucky one. Since T-Mobile didn't carry the Nokia 920, so I bought one from Ebay. So far it is working perfect for me.

What vibration issue that you have with the phone? But if you go to HTC for better support, you should be ready to realize the truth.

tvp480

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Damm I must be the lucky one. Since T-Mobile didn't carry the Nokia 920, so I bought one from Ebay. So far it is working perfect for me.

What vibration issue that you have with the phone? But if you go to HTC for better support, you should be ready to realize the truth.

The vibration is abnormally loud, feels like something is loose inside. Kinda hard to explain, its a very known problem. I should have research before i bought phone. When i buy a brand new product, i expect it to work. If its a defect problem, i expect it to be fix. Nokia basicly left me hanging and telling me to live with a defect product. Never had to send in a samsung or htc phone for manufacturer problems. KNOCK ON WOOD. HTC cant be any worse then nokia, telling there customers to live with a defect product.

anon(5348413)

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
The vibration is abnormally loud, feels like something is loose inside. Kinda hard to explain, its a very known problem. I should have research before i bought phone. When i buy a brand new product, i expect it to work. If its a defect problem, i expect it to be fix. Nokia basicly left me hanging and telling me to live with a defect product. Never had to send in a samsung or htc phone for manufacturer problems. KNOCK ON WOOD. HTC cant be any worse then nokia, telling there customers to live with a defect product.

Far as I know, they all have this issue. It's just how it works.

intgom

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium