Something funny is going on with my phone just recently. When I'm browsing trough my phone doing my normal stuff. And when I hit the back button to go into the previous menu. The screen suddenly stops responding completely. But the wired part is all I have to do is to lock the phone and unlock it back and it will work fine again.

Anyone facing the similar problem with it? Got any fix to it?
    03-23-2013 01:30 AM
    I get this in rare cases, I don't have any solution for this. Maybe an update will fix it.
    03-23-2013 05:03 AM
    I get this problem when I use my phone while it's plugged into the wall. It only happens with one of my ac adapters also. Very weird...
    03-23-2013 09:37 AM
    I get this problem when I use my phone while it's plugged into the wall. It only happens with one of my ac adapters also. Very weird...
    Dude that's exactly what happened to mine! I was using a Samsung charger and it happened. I took it out and charged used the Nokia charger and it became fine after that.

How ever I don't think its 100% the charger its probably a bug in the OS
    03-23-2013 10:30 AM
    I had this problem with my HTC Mozart while charging, and I found that if I used the Mozart's charger with my L920 I get this problem too while the lumia's charger is fine
    03-23-2013 01:53 PM
    It's a common problem with using non-nokia chargers.

However for me it sometimes happens when im using the phone when it's not plugged into a charger, eg. i went to answer a call and i couldnt slide up! I had to lock the phone and unlock again to be able to slide up to answer the call.
    03-24-2013 08:53 AM
    Sorry for bumping a "not so new" thread, but my screen started acting up yesterday. I'd just downloaded Angry Birds and the screen stopped responding including the touch buttons. The side buttons still worked so I could start the camera, increase and decrease the volume and lock the phone. Sometimes it helped to lock the phone and unlock it again, sometimes not (I could lock the phone but then not unlock it again since I could not do the sweep upwards. I had to do a soft reset.).
    I uninstalled the game when I finally managed to unlock the phone, but that did not help. I've done multiple soft resets and nothing changed. This morning I finally did a factory reset but that did not help either, same problem after 2 minutes. I noticed that sometimes after a lockup, it could help to just let the phone rest for a minute or two and then it would respond again.

In one final attempt before I was about to go back to the store where I bought the phone, I turned the phone off, pulled the SIM-card, waited about 30 seconds, inserted it again and booted up the phone. It haven't frozen since (knock on wood)!
    Unfortunatly I'm not sure that this is a hardware error so switching the phone probably would not help. I hope for a SW-update to solve this.
    If it starts again I'm goning to try to exchange the SIM-card and see if that makes any difference.
    05-02-2013 05:55 AM
    I also had this problem. At first it was only for a few moments and locking and unlocking the screen worked most of the times. and mostly after some intensive use (gaming for 30+ minutes).
    But lately it also started happening after a few seconds after i picked the phone up from a table. but yesterday was crazy. my touchscreen frooze at 8am not to respond anymore until today at half past 2 pm. i will try the shut-down-remove sim suggestion, see if that helps, not that i can finally use my phone again...
    05-22-2013 06:50 AM
    Update on this issue. My phone started freezing again after this and I had to return it to the store where I bought it. They first sent it to their own workshop, but they were "out of spare parts" so I guess it was sent to Noika for repairs. According to the maintenance report they exchanged a circuit board and the phone hasn't frozen since. Unfortunately I think that this is a hardware error.
    06-09-2013 02:24 AM